Today we ripped off a blogger named Rianna from the blog Frankly My Dear. She reports that she stole it from Rachel. It was a short meme, so we scoured the internet to find another movie meme. Then voilà! We found a meme from Gilby 37 from the blog Random Ramblings of a Broadway, Film and TV Fan. She said that she got it from Meredith of ForeverClassics. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Movie Time Meme
1. What is your all-time favorite movie costume?
Any of the cross dressers- Nathan Lane, Tootsie, Mrs Doubtfire
2. What classic film would you nominate for a remake?
None- it’s a classic– get it?
3. Name your favorite femme fatale.
Mae West- duh
4. Name the best movie title.
The Story of Harriet
5. Describe the worst performance by a child actor that you’ve ever seen.
The Brady Bunch. Yet, I was an addict
6. Who gets your vote for most tragic movie monster?
7. What is the one Western that you would recommend to anybody?
Most anything Clint Eastwood
8. Who is your ideal movie-viewing partner?
9. Has a film ever made you want to change your life? If so, what was the film?
Goodfellas. It made me quit the mob
10. Think of one performer that you truly love. Now think of
one scene/movie/performance of theirs that is too uncomfortable for you to
That dude from Twister- the chunky red headed guy. He did an indy with Marissa Tomei and the opening scene was of the two of them getting it on. It was so wrong on so many levels.
11. On the flip side, think of one really good scene/performance/movie
from a performer that you truly loathe.I loathe Mel but, I have enjoyed What Women Want. He’s still a huge douche.
12. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
All of those Meg Ryan ones.
13. What is your favorite drama?
Crap. I don’t know.
14. Worst film you’ve seen?
Pretty much anything mu husband picks out
15. How do you feel about the majority of romantic films being labeled “chick flicks”? I’m a chick…I guess
16. Favorite on-screen couple? Lucy and Desi
17. Favorite off-screen couple?
Lucy and Desi
18. Best kiss in a movie?
I’ll let you know
19. Favorite scene?
Planes, trains and automobiles… I know ever word from every scene…is this movie a Drama?
20. Who are 2 film characters you wished had gotten together, but never did?
Me and Paul Newman
21. Two actors you think would have great chemistry, but have never done a film together?
John Candy and John Madden–Planes, Trains and Madden Cruisers….
22. Favorite song in a film (doesn’t have to be from a musical)?
Live and Let Die
23. Best score from a film?
24. Best film quote?
“Face it Girls…I’m older…I have more insurance”
25. A film you’d recommend that is a “Must See” for us to watch?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next S