Saturday 9: I Saw the Light
1. Has something ever made you “see the light”?
Believe it or not, I use to watch a certain faux news channel. That was during 911 when a lot of people watched. When the 911 hoopla started to fizzle and faux needed to retain their ratings, the weather guy and the sports guy got a bit out of hand with their yapature regarding going to war and I quickly changed the channel. That and the cable company changed the line-up.
2. Do you believe you have any control over your luck?
Luck, like $hit, happens.
3. What is something you have had difficulty rising above?
Is this some kind of Jesus question?
4. Would you want to be rich?
Rich as in Nixon? No. Rich as in “Mr -outsource my-tax-money-oversees so that the middle class can pay extra taxes to make up for me not paying my fair share” Rich? Nah.
5. Tell us about a current or old song that helps you “face the world.”
Star Spangled Banner
6. Has any dream of yours come true?
Got my car…..that was a dream…
7. What would you change if you became “the king or queen” of your country?
Outsource the outsourcerers.
8. How do you feel about LGBT rights? (If you need to look up LGBT, then you probably need to learn more.)
Chik Fil A are idiots. They have stirred up some humorous images on facebook though
9. Have you ever been disappointed in yourself?
I’m too old for that