This week I was called for jury duty.
Most of us seem to dread getting that letter in the mail and most of us attempt to conjure up ways to get out of the whole thing. What I found was that once you get over the idea of being told that you must give up a week and have no control over what you will be doing during that week, it’s just best to roll with it.
The truth is that it wasn’t so bad. I was only needed on Monday morning to check in and then on Tuesday morning to be interviewed as a potential juror (flunked it with flying colors). Some people never got called back after checking in on Monday. They didn’t even need anyone after Wednesday. The best part is that now I can look forward to NYC and the land of Blogher.
Aloha visitors, have you ever been called for jury duty?
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
• Feel free to list “comment” on your entry (as long as it is NOT for a giveaway of course)
• NEW- Would you be interested in a Blog Frog community hop? Leave me a comment letting me know!
***TIP: Blogger Users- The changes to the blogger word verification has made it difficult for others to post comments. Turn off your word verification and you’ll most likely get more comments! ***
Thanks for joining us!