1. What helps you get through the night?
2. Do you ALWAYS keep an open mind?
I’m still here aren’t I?
3. Who is the wisest person you know?
Betty Crocker- all 12 of them.
4. Who is the strongest person you know?
Joey Chestnut – he just won another hot dog eating contest- tied his last years record of 68. Of course, we didn’t get to see it here because of Wimbledon.
5. How would we tell by your behavior if you are having a bad day?
I’m always nice dammit. I’ve got people skills!
6. Does your ego sometimes get in your way
No but, my dogs sometimes seem to. It’s like a doggone parade around here when you’re in a hurry to get to the girls room.
7. Do you believe in Zen? If yes, can it be mastered?
I do yoga. That’s my zen. Am I a master? Let’s just say I’m still part of the 90%.
8. Do you believe you could teach someone, like your child, to be competitive?
I saw plenty of parents who did. There’s always a cost. Life is short.
9. Do you believe home is not a place but rather a state of mind?
Are you implying that I’m homely?
Look, it’s been 100 degrees all week. Why would I leave my a/c and pool to go anywhere????