Today we ripped off a blogger named Metalmom from the blog I Don’t Want to Hear It! We will do the fifty questions in two parts. She explains that she got it from Robin from the blog Libra Girl. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Coke Zero since I never buy snacks at a gas station.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Ursala (too easy…)
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
5. Last book you read?
Some Kennedy book
6. Describe your mood.
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
I did too many push-ups in Yoga and now my pecs/lats are sore. Is that injured? I was showing off again.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Depends on the circumstances. Food, drink, partner, vicinity of nearest speaker, indoor/outdoor…
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We’ll just say “hi” – promise.)
My and my poochies from a recent article that was written about us. You may have seen it. I’m the ‘blond’. The number- 911- call it, I dare you.
11. Favorite soda?
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Black skank tank (kind like a beater for girls)
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
Wasn’t Batman thank you.
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
Nemo and Paul Newman
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
Not this crap again.
My cell phone with the wallpaper lighting up because 25 memers are now calling my number after I dared them to.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I’m wearing flip flops. You figure it out.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
No. The grocery fairy brings them to me.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
They are now baby…
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
Never. I’ve paid way too much for this dental work.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Am I the only one who thinks Justin Beiber plays for the same team? Seriously.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
With or without clothes on?