Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2
26. What type of errands do you like running?
None really. Sometimes, I would prefer that things get done right so I must attend to them.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Not the yellow kind
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Right now- light green.
I’m fussy about my bed and own a lot of sheets. No sheet.
29. What’s your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
I’m a principal ballerina in the BudsSundayStealing Troupe
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
duh..Andy Griffith show
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
Not in the past 10 years. Best ep. The marching band ep with Aerosmith. There are actually 2 versions due to all of the legal crap.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
87 according to that damn bug thing
35. Do people consider you smart?
only with an a$$ after it
36. How many piercing do you have?
Double ears- it was the thing to do in college
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
via Google Chat
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
39. How do you feel about your family?
I’ve kept them around haven’t I?
40. Do you have an iPod?
Is the earth round?
41. What time do you go to bed?
I wake up tres early as well. Thanks to genetics and canines.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
It’s a 5 cd holder (fancy but cool car) 2 Floyds, a Zep, Dire Straits, and I cannot remember what the 5th one is. They’re probably all melted by now anyway.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Movies, as in Uncle Buck, Trains Plains and Automobiles, Napoleon Dynamite, Office Space and a few million more including the Three Stooges Episodes I acquired as a well-educated kid.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Lately, Hidden Vally Ranch.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Crap that sparkles of course. Screw Peace on Earth– like that’s gonna happen.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
HA! Hubby has
freeloading sisters down under. Far far away mate.
47. Do you like hugs?
Only from dogs. Otherwise, they can become creepy.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Don’t eat bugs.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Depends about their um um origin..
50. Last person you hugged?
My Pitt- no not Brad silly
I’m going to Blogher in NYC next week and may or may not post. I’ll try cause I know your weekend depends upon my dumb answers.