I just read an article on the 27 must-sees on this incredible planet. I’ve yet to visit any of the listed places but, there are a few I would add to a bucket list, if I were to start one.
If you are visiting from Aloha Friday, what place on Earth would you add to the list of must-sees on this planet?
For me, I would add standing in a farm field in middle America on a hot day. As odd as it seems, I grew up in a city and the first time that I did this I was blown away. I would not recommend doing this on this specific day as it’s probably around 100 degrees…………
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
• Feel free to list “comment” on your entry (as long as it is NOT for a giveaway of course)
• NEW- Would you be interested in a Blog Frog community hop? Leave me a comment letting me know!
***TIP: Blogger Users- The changes to the blogger word verification has made it difficult for others to post comments. Turn off your word verification and you’ll most likely get more comments! ***
Thanks for joining us!