I just read this article about the World’s Warmest Temps.
Check these out..
The world’s highest recorded air temperatures
1. El Azizia, Libya (136 degrees Fahrenheit)
2. Death Valley, California (134)
3. Ghadames, Libya (131)
3. Kebili, Tunisia (131)
5. Timbuktu, Mali (130)
5. Araouane, Mali (130)
7. Tirat Tsvi, Israel (129)
8. Ahwaz, Iran (128)
8. Agha Jari, Iran (128)
10. Wadi Halfa, Sudan (127)
Thought it was bad by your house?
If you are here from Aloha Friday, my question to you is, what is the warmest temperature you have ever experienced?
Me- I remember it hitting 110 where I live now. That was about 10 years ago. We hit in the low 100’s for our high so far this year. But really, after 95, can you feel a difference? I suppose in Death Vally 95 would be somewhat of a cool front.
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
• Feel free to list “comment” on your entry (as long as it is NOT for a giveaway of course)
• NEW- Would you be interested in a Blog Frog community hop? Leave me a comment letting me know!
***TIP: Blogger Users- The changes to the blogger word verification has made it difficult for others to post comments. Turn off your word verification and you’ll most likely get more comments! ***
Thanks for joining us!