Anyway…here is the list….
2. Walmart Supercenter
4. A & P
6. Tops Markets
7. Weis Markets
8. Food Lion
9. Pick ‘n Save
12. Stop & Shop
What people seemed to hate the most, which is why these stores made the list, include customer service, cleanliness, and quality of food.
If you are visiting from Aloha Friday, my question is this,
What qualities do you value in a grocery store and what qualities will keep you out of one?
For me, my time is valuable (my #1) and I don’t want to have to go searching through 10 different stores to get this and that. Cleanliness and quality are also important.
Our ‘prettiest’ store here is way out of control on prices so I tend to stick to Sam’s, Aldi and Meijer (close by one another) and on a very rare occasion, Walmart when I’m picking up other items that Walmart only has or out of errand convenience. I don’t live in an area that has a lot of coupon/price match competition.
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
• Feel free to list “comment” on your entry (as long as it is NOT for a giveaway of course)
• NEW- Would you be interested in a Blog Frog community hop? Leave me a comment letting me know!
***TIP: Blogger Users- The changes to the blogger word verification has made it difficult for others to post comments. Turn off your word verification and you’ll most likely get more comments! ***
Thanks for joining us!