Last week the power, the cable, and the internet all went out. I think it was either a squirrel or someone texting and driving (they hit a pole—we get screwed). A few hours later everything was fine but, over the weekend the internet got crazy. I can’t even connect with my desk top. I’m hoping to not have to call Comcast again. I’ve actually been real happy with their service since switching from the slowest internet on earth (that’s not dial up).
so is this
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!