Last week we asked you to recommend a meme that you did that we can steal. Here are two of them, so both of them can play along as well. They are now added to our “Previous Victims” list. The first is from a blogger named Kwizgiver. Her blog is What If This Is As Good As It Gets? She stole it from Fond of Snape. The second is from a blogger named Tina of the blog
NerdBliss. She did not say where she stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Our Players’ Meme
1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
2. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
Memes, Chocolate, 5:00
3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is:
Depends on the time of month and how thin I’m feeling that day.
4. What do you value most in other people?
I don’t have much patience for stupids and twats.
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies?
No, unless I need to get my finger clean in a hurry to do something like put a pan in the oven. I’m not doing it to sneak a raw cookie dough taste. Salmonella isn’t worth it. You should have asked about brownie batter.
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?!
All the time….
7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
I need a bit more info than that to answer this question.
Which totally means I must be a thinker.
And this is why I was NOT selected to serve on a jury and was immediately sent home a few weeks ago. I did make $24 for it all.
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
My dog shutting up before I had to get up and go outside to get her.
$24 from jury duty and being sent home
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
Does anyone want to wager on Bud’s answer for this one?
Let’s see just how far gone he is in on Kathy by his answer. Does he go the old ‘Bud triplets style” or “the nearly married style”? ha ha ha
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
Yes. My father defended freedom in WW11
12. What kind of work do you do?
13. During the course of your lifetime, which job or career has been your favorite or most fulfilling?
14. Do you think it’s necessary in your life to have a day-to-day “career” that is meaningful and service-oriented or do you function better in “just a job” with a steady paycheck?
I get check from all over the place. As long as I get some money and my laundry gets done, I’m okay.
15. Was there ever a time in your life when you wanted to stay home with your children instead of working, even if it meant less money in the household?
Yes, which is why I quit working full-time as a nurse and stayed home.
16. Tell us your worst boss story.
Not necessarily the worst but, perhaps the most memorable…
I worked at a now defunct department store at the mall. When minimum wage went from $2.65 to $2.95 our blue-haired blue-blooded store manager congratulated everyone on getting a raise. Like it was her money and she gave us the raise or something.
17. Have your ever been the boss?
I am now baby.
18. What is your dream occupation?
I tell my kids, get a job where you get the most pay for the least amount of work. Unfortunately, freeloader #1, aka college on the 10 year plan, took me seriously. As in TOO seriously.