Saturday 9: My Generation
1. What do you think is the most unique thing about your generation?
We’re Boomers! S*x, drugs, Rock ‘n Roll, The Burbs, The Stooges, the 60’s, the 70’s, and now aches and freeloaders.
2. Do you speak out as often as you should?
I’ve learned how to pick and choose. Some crud ain’t worth it.
3. How often are you tough and unreasonable?
I’m over, as in well over, 40.
4. Do you believe that sometimes you learn more from a failure than a success?
That’s the only way to become a successful business person.
5. Do you feel that you always have to win?
Sometime you win by not winning. If you don’t know what I mean, you will one day.
6. Do you think tradition matters?
When it comes to memes, sales and Happy Hour…heck yes.
7. Do you tend to root for the underdog?
Dumba$$…I’m a Cubs fan. Hello??
8. Have you ever felt that you want to exceed your parents’ successes?
Depends how you define ‘successes’ and whether or not I want to. They came from a generation and saw things I could not and don’t want to imagine.
9. Of all the cartoon characters that you know of, which is most like you?
Marge Simpson. I can totally nail her voice Homies.