Today we ripped off a blogger named Nikkiana from the blog Authentic Experience. She stole it from Becky at From Mrs. To Mama. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Authentic Meme
1. How long have you been blogging?
Seems like forever doesn’t it?
2. Did you go to college?
yes…a bunch of times
3. Where have you traveled?
The bathroom, the backyard to yell at my dogs, upstairs with laundry…pretty much you name it…been there..done that
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Raquel Welch in her younger days.
5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?
Stupid, Scales, and Repeat questions,
6. What is your favorite movie?
Anything that doesn’t remove brain cells or IQ points or put me to sleep (within the first 10 minutes)
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
It’s a Saturday night….Margaritas.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Change the dang channel when Angie’s List comes on
9. What is your biggest phobia?
Every cable channel running the Angies’ List commercials at the same time.
That and the Queen of Alaska running for anything again.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past?
Running out of chocolate, missing an extra 50% off at the local Old Navy outlet and introducing my chosen running mate as the next President of the US.
11. What day would you love to relive again? Why?
Scoring some ‘sales’ in NY last weekend. I shoulda hit the ATM again for more Rolex’s. Would have made a perfect wedding gift for you know who’s.
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would your best friend think should play you?
Lassie. My best friends are dogs.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Baby sitting, retail sales, and Movie Theater concessions (hello all you can eat popcorn and drink Diet Coke).
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Arst thou on Crack?
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Back to NYC I suppose. I’d meet Kathy and we’d shop’n’drop.
Actually, I’d invite some of the regulars of this meme for a good ol’ time. Come on Smelly and Gal and Kwiz.
16. Where do you see your life 6 and 1/2 years from now?
Living in a castle with a pool that is set at 88 degrees year round with plenty of 8 -packs around to service my needs.
17. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?
Why on earth do we even need an age?
Oh, I know….so we can see this question pop up twice a month in various memes.
18. What 5 songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? (You can pick “Middle School”, “High School”, “College”, “Post College” or any format you like.)
crap. Do I have to answer this?
since the 70’s ruled so much… Stairway, Brain damage, the entire Venus and Mars album (totally feeling it now)
19. Romney picked Paul Ryan to run as his veep. Any thoughts?
About what? Seriously?
I’m still bummed that Roseanne lost the Green Party nomination. I wanted more subsidized Macadamia nuts.
20. Your chance: Pick a meme you’ve done for us to steal. Bud and Judd will visit EVERY post today. Feel free to say, “Bugger off”, or anything like that.
Arst thou on crack?