I’m kind of surprised to hear that the Olympics had record breaking ratings. Around 40 million people a night. Despite ticking people off with tape delays etc. Personally, ever time I put on an NBC channel there was some irrelevant sport to my life being competed against by countries I could care less about. Maybe they got more viewers because they showed everything. relevant or not relevant.
Our record heat of a summer is now pretty much over. Didn’t get over 70 on Monday and we had rain. It feels like fall. I’m not sure I was fully finished with summer.
You know what’s nice? Having kids old enough to go out and buy their own school supplies. I cab save so much money not buying all of the extra stuff I would have normally bought in addition to those school supplies. I’m kind broke right now thanks to BlogHer.
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!