Saturday 9: Always The Last to Know
1. When was the most recent time that you felt that you were the last to know something important?
I guess that I must know everything, just as suspected….
2. Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended?
Every Friday night baby…
3. Do you have any nasty habits?
4. What is something that you still do that you thought you’ outgrow?
You’re looking at it baby….memes…
5. Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by?
You mean the lottery one or the Paul Newman one?
6. As you’ve grown older, what ways are you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger? heh?
7. Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person your were when younger? Do you like it?
Just Santa….depends on what I’m getting.
8. Have you let yourself go wild in any aspect of your life?
Dude….I have a mortgage and two freeloaders. I’m also not the youngest chicken around.
9. How do (or did) you parents feel about what you do for a living?
How the heck would I know?