Today we ripped off a blogger named ChibiNatsumi21 from the blog The Unfulfiller of Expectation. It’s 88 questions, we will do it in parts. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme, Part Three
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
47. Who’s the first B in your contacts?
Depends on which set of contacts. Could be my daughter
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Probably something South Park
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
no. I’m an adult.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
a driver in NYC- we were getting along great until he started talking conspiracy theory.
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, bit it is afraid of me.
52. Do you have good vision?
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
no. I have gotten through half a century without ever tripping anyone—ever.
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
no. I have gotten through half a century without ever slapping anyone—ever. Except perhaps the author of stupid questions.
55. Are you Irish?
Hellya on St. Patty’s Day. Who isn’t?
56. Do you use chap stick?
Blistex is preferred.
Okay…I have so many different kinds of lip stuff that I have no idea how much I have. It’s sick.
57. Do you have any scars?
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
Like that a-hole who inspired WWII?
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
Am I dating?
Arst thou on Crack?
60. Name the last person to text you?
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
Polygamy is illegal babe.
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
I stay hidden in my cave all day.
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
Andrew Jackson every time I find a $20
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
65. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day?
Dude…that was like 100 years ago. I’m guessing that I woke up.
66. Do you fall for people easily?
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
I haven’t even put my arms around me in 5 days.
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
Depends one when