Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme, Part Two
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
So many people cheat? Like how many?
They must either think because they can or they are stupid or they just haven’t figured out the Karma thing,
24. Tell me what’s on your mind?
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Not a whole lot more than usual.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
We use to have to wear guy’s Levi’s when I was a teenager cause that’s all there was.
25. When did you last talk to your BFF?
When I yelled “stop sniffing her butt”
28. When is your next road trip?
No intentions. Been there….done that
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Who would care?
30. How’s your heart?
Pumping. Pulse was 63 last time I checked yesterday. That’s pretty sweet.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren’t important?
What!? The nerve.
32. Do you think somebody’s secretly in love with you?
Well I hope he’s not broke or has bad hair.
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
34. Last time you yelled at someone?
I’m sure I yelled at a free-loader recently. It happens.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
36. Who do you not get along with?
Um….errrr…… certain wingers….
37. What does your most recent text say?
Something about the White House releasing a “Beer Recipe” hhmmm…
38. What are you wearing right now?
I almost missed this question- it’s been so long.
Glasses, Bling, Flip Flops, and you guess the rest.
39. You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?
Actually, I think that’s how it actually was in HS the last time I kissed someone.
40. When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese?
100 years ago
41. What’s your favorite boy and girl name?
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
Like I had to potty.
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
44. Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table?
I think that most people my age, boomers, weren’t even listening to him for the first two minutes because we were too distracted by how old and disheveled he looked. We were like “Dang…that’s Dirty Harry?…He looks like he’s lost it…” at which point he started listening to him and knew for sure that yes, he indeed has lost it.
How did I know Bud would slip this one in this week?
Oh…a chair told me.
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?