After a short hiatus, I am back randoming with Stacy.
Did you read about the GoDaddy Hack?
Someone posted this:
“I’m taking godaddy down bacause (sic) well i’d like to test how the cyber security is safe and for more reasons that i can not talk now,” that person wrote in response to questions from a technology reporter at tech blog Mashable.
Someone else wrote
“It is not just your site,” one apparent client wrote in response to that message. “It is EVERYTHING anyone has hosted with you…. from email to websites….”
This site is hosted on GD and it was hacked via GD years ago. In defense of GD, they did a wonderful job acknowledging and fixing the issue. Is my other, more important site hosted on GD? Not so much.
Did anyone even notice?
To be honest, are you on the internet a whole lot on Mondays?
It’s generally a slow day anyway.
I did notice the internet had a few sluggish moment.
We use a lot of bandwidth here so it could have been that.
First flu of the school year.
My daughter. Apparently, boyfriend is ill too….
Would you carry your daughter’s baby?
I had to think about this for a moment.
anyway…on with TF&F
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!
This lady did.