1. When was the last time that you danced in public?
When heck froze over.
2. Tell us about one of your closest friends.
They’re both sleeping on the floor right now.
3. What is the most that you have ever lost?
30 pounds..at least three times.
4. What was the last thing that you have done to help a neighbor?
Not call the cops on them for making so much noise in the middle of the night.
5. It’s election season. What do you think the priorities of the United States really should be?
Ordering plenty of pizza’s for $9.99. It’s the 9-9-9 plan. We order enough pizza to stimulate the economy.
That or contract some bizziolaires to pump a bunch of money into superpacs which will in turn pump into the economy.
My ideas are endless which is why I’m sitting on my rear right now doing S-9.
6. What was the last severe weather situation that you and your neighbors endured?
Such a coincidence…I’m hearing the rumble of thunder right now.
7. Have you been or are you a vegetarian? Thoughts?
Yeah…for like an hour. Actually, I’m not a big meat eater but, I am realistic.
8. If you had a wish for your future, what would it be?
Nationwide respect for some kind of intelligence and reality.
That or to lose that 30 lbs again.
9. Who just doesn’t get it?
What? Is this a set up?
Let’s just say that when I travel with dogs, they are indeed inside the car with me. When I travel to England (okay…once) I am respectful of their country and don’t say dumb stuff. I understand that the Russians are so 1980’s (hello…they moved on and split up- kinda like the Beatles).
I always say there are two kinds of people, those who have scrubbed toilets and those who have had their toilets scrubbed for them. Some people just don’t get it.