Saturday 9: Life is a Lemon And I Want My Money Back
1. When was the last time that you asked for your money back?
Last week when an Amazon seller was just stupid. Long story- escalated the complaint. Got my money back. They’re still stupid but, now with a nasty feedback.
2. What was the last thing that you did to help someone?
Did their laundry…made dinner for them…cleaned up their messes
3. At what point of your life do you think you started to understand who you are?
Who really knows who they are?
4. Are there times when you thought you had taken a fall, only to discover more about yourself?
You’ve obviously never had kids.
5. What was the last thing you did where you could not believe in what you were doing?
Appreciated the same music as a certain VP Candidate..that and P90X are all we share btw….right Dee?
6. Do you think that you must struggle to become strong?Yes- wish push ups and planks
7. Do you feel that your dreams have meaning or are entirely random?
No, Alfred Hitchcock is sitting there directing them all since he has nothing better to do where he is right now.
8. What was the last promise you broke?
Like I said…you’ve obviously never had kids.
Any smart parent knows you don’t make promises.
Promises only come back to smack you in the butt or cost you money
9. Do you collect anything?
Crack meme questions.