In the October issue of Glamour Magazine, men were asked about children…
1. 40% of men thought babies are “miraculous”.
2. 10% of men think babies are “terrifying”
3. 33% of these men said they ‘definitely” want children
4. 13% of men said they “never” want children
5. 51% of the men interviewed said that the financial pressure of raising children was the scariest thing about having a baby.
6. 33% of the men said that they were most scared about “parenting- I could screw up royally”
7. 44% of men want their children to get their work ethic.
8. 11% of the men want their children to inherit their looks.
9. 60% of men think they should be married before they bring a child into the world.
10. 93% of men have ‘overplayed how much’ they want kids.
11.58% said they would marry a woman who did mot want babies if they were in love.
12. 93% would or have changes a diaper.
13. 0% of these guys have the physical capability of actually having a baby…..
Glamour did not mention who these guys were, where they were from, their ages etc. I am assuming they were young adults and there were more than two of them…