ho Are you? Part 2–The Grown Up Meme
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Kinda boring actually.
16. What is your earliest memory?
crap…I don’t remember…..
17. How much schooling have you had?
More than I know…
18. Did you enjoy school?
More when I became an adult and started to pay for it.
19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in?
9 or 10 I think
20. While growing up, did you have any role models?
Marcia Marcia Marcia
glad that one didn’t pan out…
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
I would say fine since all of the sibs are still alive but, since the estate happened I’m the only one who talks to anyone. And to think we’re all grown up now too.
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
This is like the top 10 most repeated questions meme. Call it “stolen from stolen from stolen from stolen”.
23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago?
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
Laid back. Which totally did and still does tick people off.
25. As a child, were you popular?
My name is “HARRIET”….surly you can figure out the popularity thing here.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Do you think it’s freaky that Bud is now a married man?
I mean Bus was the creator of the 175 sets of French Twins and he is now a devoted husband (okay….again..but, this time for good..). Over two years Bud went from posting images that got him warnings to images of grandchildren. His.
27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
I don’t want to diss on some uber nice person, who was good enough to take on this crappy Sunday blogger babysitting chore of a meme but, the answer to this question would have absolutely nothing to do with my answer to #22. I love giving the same repeat answers to the same repeat questions.
28. What’s next?
Just waiting on 5:00 to roll on that internet to stay reasonably connected. That’s what’s next.
Congrats to Bud and Kathy!