Sunday Stealing: The Who Are You Meme
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who don’t return things to the way they found them. You know, they ‘borrow’ your stuff and ‘forget’ to put it back.
2. Where and when were you born?
Who isn’t going to say a hospital here?
My father claimed to have been born on the kitchen table. Bet that put a damper on family dinners…..
3. Where did your parents meet?
On a ‘cruise’ along the Hudson while in college.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like in four words?
Well I did…and the came the estate stuff….not an uncommon thing I’ve been told.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
In the middle of the corn fields, as shocking as it is to me being a city person. I
am an indentured servant live with by husband of many years and two freeloaders and a couple of canines.
6. What is your occupation?
I have acquired a media empire.
Bud use to pay me to do these memes. I’m guess he absconded with the meme-paying budget as well.
7. Write a full description of yourself.
Oy….I have no idea where to start.
8. To which social class do you belong?
Proletariat these days…..
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
Damn…now I’m starting to feel down on myself….
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
I hate my voice. I don’t want to know.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
On Sunday Stealing….”are you on crack?”
13. What do you have in your pockets?
I’m wearing leggings cause I can
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Absolutely positively not. Or should I have said “are you on crack?”