|Hurricane Sandy is moving up the eastern coast of the United States. Learn how to prepare for the storm by visiting Ready.gov.
Follow the instructions from your state and local emergency management officials.
Use the National Hurricane Center’s mobile website to track the storm on your mobile device.
Saturday 9: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
1) Do you ever fantasize about flying, beyond the rainbow or anywhere else?
Nope. Can’t say I have.
2) Do you think you have seen The Wizard of Oz more than 10 times?
Well, I’ve been around for like half a century so it seems possible.
You should be asking if I’ve watched it to the Dark Side of the Moon….
3) Which Wizard of Oz character would you most like to dress as for Halloween?
4) What will Trick or Treaters get when they come to your front door?
A couple of barking canines.
5) Did you ever TP a neighbor’s house or indulge in other acts of Halloween vandalism as a kid? (Don’t worry, that statute of limitations is up.)
We were into eggs in the day.
6) Who annoys you more — people who never respond to your texts/emails, or those who never look up because they’re always checking their texts/emails?People who don’t respond are giving me a way out of something I’m sure. The texters- totally rude. It’s a sign of insecurity and wanting to feel needed.
7) Who was the last person you hugged?
My workout buddy- I’ll call her sunshine cause that’s what she is a ray of.
8) What two colors do you like to wear together?
Black on Noire.
9) Did your alarm clock wake you up this fine Saturday morning?
I’ve got these psycho genes that predispose me to having an internal alarm clock. I’ve never in my life needed an alarm clock. On the downside, sleeping past 7 am would be a miracle.