Today is the first Saturday in a long time that I have not hooked up with Saturday 9. so, I am trying some new stuff in a effort to stay busy around here.
1. E is for E.S.P.: Which mental superpower would you rather have: the ability to read minds, the ability to change matter or the ability to transport yourself from one place to another?
Does matter include the scale?
I can already read the minds that need reading around here.
2. E is for EARTH: How much do you recycle to save the planet in a typical week?
As much as I can without going a bit nutty.
3. E is for EAST: What’s the farthest East you’ve traveled in the United States?
I’ve seen the Atlantic many a time from Maine to Fla.
4. E is for ELLIPSIS: What kind of punctuation, other than the period or comma, do you use most often?
5. E is for ELLIPTICAL: What is your favorite exercise in a gym?
6. E is for EMPTY: Most often, do you consider the glass half-empty or half-full?
Half full…unless it’s my gas tank.
Welcome new visitors from here as well.