So, are ya ready for Halloween?
to be over?
Seems like there are a few things that could be over such as Sandy.
Kids.gov has these tips…
Five Tips to Make Your Halloween Safe
Who doesn’t love trick-or-treating? It’s fun going from house to house to collect as much candy as possible before your bag bursts. This year, make sure you have an extra safe Halloween night with these trick-or-treat tips.
When you’re making your costume, make sure you can see. Masks can make it hard to see, so try face paint instead. And make sure that other people can see you in your costume. Wear light colors and ask your parents to put reflective tape on your costume so cars can see you.
Does your costume have a long cape or are you wearing a long dress? Make sure it won’t make you trip and fall. You don’t want to spill all the candy you collected!
Plot out a trick or treat map with your mom or dad. Figure out which houses you want to go to and how long you think you’ll be gone. If Mom and Dad aren’t going with you, make sure you carry the map so you don’t get lost.
Let your mom and dad look at your candy before you eat any of it. Throw out any candy that has an open or damaged wrapper.
Candy is yummy, but if you eat too much of it you’ll get sick. That’s why Mom or Dad only let you eat a couple pieces each day. If you want to learn how much candy is too much, play the Halloween Candy game.
Now you’re all set to go out and collect as much candy as you can!
Welcome to Tuesday Friend and Follow!- the fun hop to boost your friends, followers, and blog.
Tuesday Friend and Follow
How it Works
• On the linky below, enter your name and what you are linking to. For example, Posh-GFC, Mel-Twitter, Mel-Comments, Posh-Alexa.
• If you have more than one page to link to, go ahead and post them all separately.
• Linking to a giveaway post specifically is viewed as spam, and as such, will be deleted just as spam will.
• Under 100 GFC Followers? Under 200 Twitter? Under 200 Facebook Page likes? Under 50 in your circle? Please add “low” next to your name so we know to help you out!
• YES, you can link to your hop. You may want to add “linky” next to it.
• Make a goal to visit 5 others, like/friend them, and then leave a comment telling them hello.
Thanks for joining us!
Feel free to snag the code…