1) Do you believe there’s only one person (and there ain’t no other) for you? Or do you think we can truly love several partners over the course of our lives?
I’ve been with my husband for so long I wouldn’t know the answer as it applies to humans. Canines on the other hand…..
2) Do you have this, or any other, Christina song on your iPod/mp3 player?
nada. I have lots of Zeppelin, Floyd, ACDC, Eagles, various other classic rockers and some jazz stuff- Etta, Coltrane etc.
3) Christina Aguilera won a Grammy for her performance of this song. What do you deserve an award for? And who would you thank in your acceptance speech?
I’m ticked at her for leaving he husband and breaking up her family and acting over-all stupid at times.
4) Christina Aguilera has her own brand of perfume. Do you have a fragrance or scent you regularly wear?
I didn’t wear perfume for years and have recently started a new collection.
5) Do you have any allergies?
Ragweed, mold, animal dander despite the inhabitants here.
6) There’s an older lady who proclaims during a TV commercial, “I will give up beer, bread, wine or soda but I won’t give up Life Alert!” No, we’re not going to debate her diet. Instead the question is: What are some of the staples that are always on your grocery list?
Milk and Chicken for my freeloading son, after dinner bones for the dogs, and romaine lettuce for me.
7) What’s your favorite sitcom of all time?
Nothing recent- they’re so bad.
Seinfeld and a few others rank with me.
8) When it comes to your socks, do you prefer solids, stripes or prints?
White athletic cause I run and do a few classes.
9) At what age do you consider a person “middle aged?” And when do they transition to “old?”
You know what sucks? You turn 40 and you are “middle-aged”. A few years later you start all of that menopause junk and “middle-age” becomes the “wth happened to my life?”. That’s why people cheat, wear toupees, get botox, and invest in shiny red convertibles.