Saturday 9: Beer Barrel Polka
1) Have you ever danced the polka?
2) Frankie Yankovic was a stellar accordion player. What instrument have you mastered, or would like to learn?
on my laptop
3) When Frankie died in 1998, his obituary proclaimed him as “America’s Polka King.” Lucille Ball was “The Queen of Comedy” and Michael Jackson was “The King of Pop.” What royal title do you deserve?
Queen of Everything Good Baby
4) Do you like light beer?
Depends on if it’s a hot day and the alternative beverage choices.
5) In 1901, daredevil Annie Taylor successfully went over Niagara Falls in a barrel. She was badly bruised but otherwise fine. How much money would it take for you do to do something that dangerous?
Gave birth….that seems to last a long time.
6) When was the last time you visited a pet store?
A few weeks ago when I had my dog groomed.
7) What’s your favorite salad dressing?
Lately, I’m into the Olive Garden Italian Dressing from Sams
8) Sam Winters is crazy about her smart phone. She uses it to take pictures, record videos, listen to tunes, answer emails and surf the net and, oh yeah, she even uses it to make calls. How indispensable is your mobile phone in your day-to-day life?
That Sam is one cool chick.
I lived a large portion of my life without a cell phone and could probably be fine without it.
9) “Kocham cię” is “I love you” in Polish. Can you say “I love you” in a language other than English (and Polish)?