Saturday 9: Cold Turkey
1) Are you still feasting on cold turkey, or any other leftovers, from your Thanksgiving meal?
There are left-overs. Not a whole lot.
2) AAA says Thanksgiving is a big travel weekend. Did you venture far from home for your holiday dinner?
I stayed home on my happy a$$ :). I’ve done the alternative many times and this is just fine for me.
3) Is this weekend the official start of the Christmas season for you?
People here have been putting lights up for the past week. Look at a calendar folks- it’s more than a month away. We can potentially be looking at many of these decorations for two months. Fa la la la la
4) Which couple would you rather hang out with — Fred and Wilma Flintstone or George and Jane Jetson? oooo tough one but, since the Jetson’s have indoor plumbing- that doesn’t talk to you- I’m heading toward the Rosie side and away from the Dino side.
5) Have you/would you ever get your teeth whitened?
I’ve got so many porcelain teeth in my mouth that it would look very stupid if I whitenend what’s left of the real ones.
6) Do you still have your high school class ring?
I gave it to my daughter. It’s somewhere in the fire-hazard of a bedroom of hers. Ti her credit, she did wear it all through high school without losing it.
7) Here’s $50. You must spend it all in one place. What are you going to do with it?
Hello- Groupon. Dur.
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right about now?
Nah. I conned my hubby into doing that a few days ago. ha ha
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
Folks, I do not and never have owned an alarm clock. I have a genetic gift of waking up early and on time and always being early and on time no matter where I go.