I know you care…the NIST says this:
What is daylight saving time (DST)?
Daylight saving time (DST) is the part of the year when we advance our clocks by one hour, shifting the time of day in relation to where the Sun is above Earth. In other words, during DST the “daylight” begins an hour later in the morning and lasts an hour longer in the evening. This change helps keep the hours of daylight coordinated with the time that most people are active. Proponents feel that this saves energy because in the spring and summer months more people may be outside in the evening and not using energy at home. There are, however, ongoing debates about how much energy is saved. The California Energy Commission has additional information about DST and links to several studies about its effects on energy consumption.
When is daylight saving time (DST)?
Daylight saving time (DST) begins each year on the second Sunday in March at 2 a.m. (local time).
Clocks must be moved ahead one hour when DST goes into effect.
The changeover back to standard time (ST) occurs on the first Sunday in November at 2 a.m. (local time).
Clocks must be moved back one hour.
Some people remember which way to move their clocks using the phrase, “spring forward, fall back”.
Today we ripped off a blogger named minnesnowtah (for the second week) from the blog Where all the Women are Strong, the Men are Good Looking… It’s 100 questions, (Thankfully it was already broken up for us.) we will do it in parts. She says she got it from someone named Lena. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Half Way Done
Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 3 & 4 – Is it over yet?
Part 3: Past
34. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Birth. Without birth nothing else matters.
35. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
36. What is your greatest regret?
Gaining the weight back.
37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Brought Salsa Chips into this house.
38. When was the time you were the most frightened?
My 115 pound pitmix broke off the leash when the neighbor and her ankle biter went by. My other dog was making a ton of noise while I was calming him down. I am sure we woke people up. Bummer….
39. What is your best memory?
There are many including Superbowl XX, scoring a few deals on handbags, and college.
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I’m becoming more optimistic about Tuesday and less pessimistic on the future for women than I was a month ago.
41. What is your greatest fear?
Um…a change which would make things not so great for women and the middle class.
42. What are your religious views?
5:00 every Friday and Saturday night. I’ve been following this for years.
43. State a random opinion?
Donald Trump is one of a few big fat idiots this past week.
44. What are your views on sex?
Girls rule and boys drool..
45. Are you able to cook?
I’m a cookin’….
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? I’m pretty sure the atrocities in Europe during WWII answer this question.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? This question is one of the top 10 asked meme questions ever. I think it’s #8 as a matter of fact.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Karma and choosing ones battles.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Not being honest is way too much work for the results in most cases.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Mean people…as in Donald Trump….and other haters…
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
Clean the firetraps in-which my freeloaders reside. They are adults- it’s their crap that burns first.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Friends, family, and my people.
I’m a mother…nuf said….