Saturday 9: Live and Let Die
1) “Live and Let Die” was nominated for an Oscar as best song. Do you have a favorite movie song?
I like most everything from Across The Universe
2) The latest Bond movie, Skyfall, is crazy successful. Have you seen it/do you want to see it?
I quit seeing them when Sean and Roger got too old.
3) What do you think makes Bond movies so endearingly popular?
I’m sure it’s a guy thing for the most part.
4) Do you have a favorite among the actors who have played “Bond, James Bond?”
5) Bond orders martinis — “shaken, not stirred.” What’s your regular drink order?
On Fridays, Jack and Diet lemon lime soda.
6) Moving from the bar to breakfast — do you have a favorite cereal?
Haven’t had cereal in forever. Sorry
7) Let’s daydream about warm weather. Would you rather swim in a lake, the ocean, or an outdoor pool?
Pool. Sand is messy and lakes can be gross.
8) Did you get 8 hours’ sleep last night?
I’m a sleep nut.
9) What are you wearing on your feet right now?