Part 7: Self Image
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:
Wake up early, take the dogs for a run, shower, work, yoga etc, work, make dinner, go to bed….
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
Reading people to understanding them
86. What is your greatest weakness?
5pm and chocolate
87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?
88. Are you generally self-contained?
When I need to be
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
Organized. I don’t like unorganized.
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at:
good- memes, internet, taking care of stuff/people
not so good- phone calls, vertical altitude, driving a stick
91. Do you like your neighbours? Do they like you?
nobody is too crazy
92. Are you different in public then you act among friends?
What’s the difference?
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
Ridding to freeloaders so that I can become their freeloader one day
94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?
95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world?
Not by war.
96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list?
margaritas and ice cream
97. What is one thing about you that really stands out?
depends on whether or not I’ve been to my hairdresser lately.
98. What three words best describe your personality?
easy going babe
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? totally hot babe
100. What advice do you have to give?
Listen to your mother