Veterans Day honors those who’ve served in the United States Armed Forces.
Every November 11, a national ceremony is held at Arlington National Cemetery to honor and thank military veterans. Parades, ceremonies, exhibits, and other tributes to veterans also take place in communities throughout the United States.
Saturday 9: Good Morning, Heartache
1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?
REALLY early in the morning while I’m out running with my dogs.
2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?
After Jose or Jack visits.
3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?
4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?
Remember when Jim Croce died? Oh and Lennon was pretty tragic.
5) Billie was known as “Lady Day.” Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)
Mom, Queen of it all, Ruler of the land of chocolate, and a few others.
6) When was the last time you had the blues?
Blues or flashes- you choose….
7) Crazy Sam is eating Trader Joe’s Snickerdoodles as she composes this. What’s the last snack food you ate?
Damn….we don’t have a TJ here. Are we lame? I’m enjoying Fage Grek Yogurt with crystal lite mixed in it right now. It’s my new fav.
8) Do you worry about preserving endangered species? Or do you believe in survival of the fittest?
ha ha- we sure saw some ‘endangered species’ this week….
9) Would you ever hire a lawyer who runs commercials on TV? Do you know anyone who has?
Only if I found them on Angies List.