Sunday Stealing: Have You’s and What If’s!
1. Have you anything to confess today?
I had to hide the rest of my chocolate bar from myself.
2. have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it?
I tore off the tag from a mattress- kind of like that dude in Pee Wee’s Big Adventure. Remember Large Marge? ….And when they pulled her out of the wreck….
3. have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain.
No- I’m deep into Karma. Look at a certain politician if you don’t believe me about the Karma coming back to bite you in the butt.
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?.
Bud hanging up his keyboard for one.
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been?
Paul Newman was kinda old….and married….
6. have you ever cheated at school? how so?
In PE we use to walk instead of run around the track. Somehow, its way easier to run when you don’t have to do it for PE
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it?
It’s probably some Wacko Alkaida-like Plot and the thing will blow up- I’d bail so fast….
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power?Ends all wars, famine, female degradation, animal rights violations and global warming. Violators of the above will be put on a special island…maybe Texas if it successfully secedes..and will be forced to live amongst themselves.
9. What if you found a magic lamp?
I don’t believe in that stuff.
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be?
Throw the mean people, aka those in answer #8, off the planet.
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be?
A handbag I paid too much for even though it was a spectacular deal. I’ve used it so eBay is my only alternative.
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do?
13. What if the internet didn’t exist?
Considering it’s only existed for a small portion of my life, I’d be jus tfine.
14. What if you never started blogging?
Yep. What if.
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans?
Sit on my butt watching chick flicks with my daughter in front of our electric fireplace drinking skinny girl and eating too much food.