1) Do you ever suffer the blues during the holidays?
Only when there is snow outside and I can’t get out in the morning with my dogs. Treadmills are just so boring…..
2) More than 18 million visitors have toured Elvis’ home, Graceland. Have you ever been there?
3) Elvis dyed his naturally light brown locks black. Do you dye your hair?
No. I pay someone big fat bucks to make me naturally blond every 6-8 weeks
4) He also insisted his young girlfriend, Priscilla, dye her hair jet black. If your lover asked you to change your hair, would you?
He was nutty and cheating on her anyhoo.
5) Elvis served his country at an Army base in Friedberg, Germany. Have you ever been to Germany?
No, but my sister was there last year and she was grossed out by the naked people walking down the street. ew.
6) Elvis famously had an affair with Ann-Margret during the filming of Viva Las Vegas. Have you ever indulged in a dalliance with a coworker?
Not Elvis…. or was it?
7) Thinking of his movies … Elvis was, by and large, unhappy with his film career and once said, “The only thing worse than watching a bad movie is being in one.” Are you happy with the way your career is going/has gone?
That’s coming from a guy who had to have his mouth wired to lose weight.
Wonder if that works…
8) Elvis lost “the battle of the bulge” toward end of his life. Are you happy with your weight?
9) As a teenager, Elvis worked as an usher at a movie theater. What was your first job?
Baby sitter for a lousy buck an hour