Saturday 9: Christmas Carols
1) What’s the first holiday song that comes to mind?
2) Are you sending cards (either by postal service or email) this year? If so, have they gone out yet?
Yes I am and they will be going out this weekend
3) Can you see any holiday decorations from where you’re answering these questions?
4) Do you wrap gifts in paper or take the gift bag route?
Both…I aim for the reusable when ever possible
5) The holidays are an important fundraising time for charities. Here’s an opportunity to do a shameless plug for your favorite. What organization or cause do you wish got more support at the holidays, and all year around?
I’m fundraising for my birthday at the moment.
6) Andy Williams was famous for his family holiday specials. What TV family would most like to spend Christmas with? Griswold’s- duh
7) The holidays are a big time for travel. Where did you go on your first airplane flight?
I couldn’t even tell you that was so long ago.
8) Does the weather have an impact on your mood?
It does when there is snow and ice and I can’t run outside. It sucks.
9) Snack time! You’re about to make yourself your favorite sandwich. What ingredients do you need? Gal Rocks at this S-9 stuff and because of that, I’m gonna stop by and get her to get some Malnatis.