1. How many songs are in your library?
Lots of classic rock and jazz
2. Do you like Christmas music?
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
too many- Time, Newsweek, fashion mags, some homelife ones.
4. What is your favorite scent?
I like Coach Poppy and Juicy Couture and a few others
5. Do you give money to charity?
depends on the definition of charity….
6. What is your theme song?
Today I’ve had knocking on the devil’s door on my mind G&R version
7. What’s in your wallet?
Moolah and cards and stuff
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I’m old- of course I think. Time is valuable when you are old
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
A certain birthday last week (BIG one..ggrr…), certain clueless- not getting it thugs in the media who just don’t get it….
10. Do you have a good body-image?
When you are old, it’s the mind that counts.
11. How are you spending your holidays?
Finally, on my butt. In my own home… woohoo!
12. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Puppycams and peanuts
13. Tell us a secret?
My pit bull is snoring right now
14. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
15. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
17. Is Santa real?
depends what he brings me
18. What should you be doing right now?
laundry…oh wait…it’s almost 5:00