SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS
1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick’s lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether — either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn’t celebrate Christmas?
These days I just buy it myself- that way I know it gets done right!
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
I’m on the nice rather than the Karma list.
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?
These days, when someone is far away, I just buy some kind of an e-gift card for them.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
5. What’s your favorite holiday-themed movie?
I like several depending on my mood, Christmas in Connecticut, White Christmas, Trading Places and a few others.
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?Yes. It was part of a family tradition for some time when we celebrated with my inlaws.
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?
This is bringing back visions of a certain Seinfeld episode. ha ha… no …I did not.
8. What’s your favorite beverage in cold weather?
Depends on if it is before or after 5 🙂
9. What will you remember most about 2012?
The violence and the politics.