1) It’s a brand new year! Do you have any resolutions for 2013?
Eat less meat.
2) Dusty Springfield sang of feeling “brand new.” What leaves you feeling refreshed and/or rejuvenated?
A really good workout and the shower that follows it
3) Dusty’s given name was Mary Catherine. If you could give yourself a brand new first name, what would it be?
Not Mary Catherine. Maybe Angelina Pitt….
4) Actor Billy Bob Thornton has dismissed antiques, saying, “I’m creeped out by old stuff.” Do you ever shop at estate sales, yard sales or second-hand stores? Or do you want everything brand new?
I’m with Bad Santa- it’s kinda creepy unless it’s from a family member
5) Are you sad to see the holiday decorations slowly disappear until next year? Or do you think they should come down on January 2? I’m ready to move on….Spring is just around the corner…
6) Do you like the picture on your photo ID?
I actually had to renew the morning that I lost my mother because I had to skedaddle out of town
7) Crazy Sam shudders at the very thought of a snake. Which is your least favorite member of the Animal Kingdom?
8) What’s the most recent magazine you flipped through?
I think Allure
9) Do you have nice handwriting?
There is a reason why I use my printer to print out my holiday cards.