Saturday 9: The Way We Were
1) In honor of Valentine’s Day next week, what’s the most romantic movie you can think of? Moonstruck- unless you were watching it on cable the other night and there were more commercials than movie….which ruined it.
2) The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after?
I’m a neither person on this one. Life is a tearjerker if you make it one.
3) What’s your favorite love song?
Just an old fashion love song….playing on the radio…
4) In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor? Dr. Bombay
5) In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where’s she’s been recording since 1963. So she’s been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that?
I’ve been a mom for 20something years- does that count?
6) Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That’s why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants — she’s certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often?
Lines and anywhere that there are unruly offspring.
7) Have you ever taken a polygraph test?
8) Crunchy, smooth or organic peanut butter?
9) Describe your favorite sweater.
Crap…I must say since the invention of polar fleece, I don’t really wear a whole lot of sweaters. I would buy em and never wear em. So I quit buying em.