Saturday 9: Pour Some Sugar on Me
1) Do you have a favorite “hair metal band?”
I’m old so I had to Google this one and here is Wikepedia says:
Glam metal (also known as hair metal and often used synonymously with pop metal) is a subgenre of hard rock and heavy metal. It combines elements of these genres with punk rock and pop music, adding catchy hooks and guitar riffs, while borrowing from the aesthetic of 1970s glam rock.
Having said that, and defined it as well, I’m too old…thanks goodness (?)…for this genre so I’ll just stick with the classic stuff from the 70’s. We really just had one kind of rock- rock and roll in my day.
2) Def Leppard got their start in South Yorkshire, England. Have you ever been to the UK?
3) Who would you rather chat with, one-on-one: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William or Prince Harry?
4) Do you use real sugar, or a sugar substitute?
I haven’t had real sugar..knowingly…in years
5) Valentine’s Day is big for candy sales. Did you indulge in any Valentine-themed, sugary treats this week?
6) Do you regularly balance your checkbook?
Haven’t used a check book in years. It’s all on line for me these days. Makes life a ton easier.
7) What was your last impulse purchase?
Some stuff from Groupon that I probably didn’t need, no doubt.
8) When Sam was a girl, she had nightmares about snakes under her bed. When did you last have a bad dream?
Gosh…I couldn’t tell ya. I still having dreams about my parents who passed on.
9) We’re ordering pizza. Do you want deep dish or thin crust?