Saturday 9: Aida
1) Have you ever been to the opera?
2) Maria Callas was often called a “diva.” Is that a compliment or a criticism?
3) Aida was composed by famous Italian Giusseppe Verdi. In addition to opera, what else can the world thank Italy for?
Pizza. duh. wine. duh. a few hunkie dudes out there. duh
4) Verdi was Italian and Callas was Greek. Would you rather vacation in Italy or Greece?
I’d be afraid to go to Greece since they are a financial wreck and may not have tp in the public bathrooms.
5) The Marx Bros. starred in A Night at the Opera. What’s the funniest movie you have ever seen?
There have been a few. I know every line of them as well.
6) What’s for dinner tonight?
pizza- with wine and a few hunkie dudes
7) Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
8) Sam Winters has a scratchy throat and watery eyes. How do you treat the common cold?
Lots of vitamin zero, airborne and sweat.
9) Do you need your glasses (or contacts) when you drive?
honey…I need glasses to breath.