101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
Like the blue sky on a 72 degree day
102. List five things you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
B my car
C my bags
103. How many movies have you gone to see this year?
none- I use Netflix, apple TV, and/or OnDeman
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
Peace in DC, Peace around the world, and an end to animal cruelty
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Yoga helps, wine too
106. How much money would it take to get you to sell your blog address?
107. Have you ever been hunting?
108. Have you attempted this 5000 question meme in the past?
Bud certainly had his memes….
109. What do you think of cloning?
depends on what you are cloning
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
I listen to TV rather than watch it
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
this thing is pretty dated….
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
News Flash- he’s a goner
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
just your basic scratch off
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
I’m not on this planet for such feats
117. Have you ever watched The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
Isn’t he the dude that died like 20 years ago yet, they keep showing his show?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
Escaped to a better land if they were able to
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? I’m here.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
canines of course