Saturday 9: I Don’t Want to Wait
1) Are you impatient?
Depends on how many stupid people are in line in front of me.
2) Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future?
I know I do…I watch the Weather Channel
3) The microwave is a great invention for those who “don’t want to wait.” What was the last thing you prepared in yours?
I really only make one thing in mine- popcorn. My microwave is almost 30 years old- ha ha
4) This was the theme of the TV show Dawson’s Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star.
5) What’s the last bit of advice you received?
As I was openeing the door…”Don’t let the dogs out in the backyard- it’s a muddy mess….”
6) What’s the last advice you gave?
Don’t for get to wipe their feet off.
7) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated?
A good workout
8) Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?
The end of snow
9) Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny?