Sunday Stealing: The Two Memes in One Meme Meme – Happy Easter!
1: Who is your favorite Musical Artist from when you were a teenager? “Who is” or “who was”? “Was”- Eagles “is” Zeppelin
2: Who is your favorite game show host?
I don’t watch game shows. Are there even any left? Jeopardy and wheel I guess
3: Who is your Favorite Blog hosting service?
I like owning my posts, images etc despite the fee’s however, Blogger is a bargain
4: If you could meet anyone again from your childhood, who would it be?
Well I already met the original Bozo so I guess Bozo. Is he even alive?
5: Where did you want to live when you were growing up?
California beach area would have been nice at the time….things have changed obviously since them.
6: What is the most interesting piece of Trivia that you know?
My father grew up with the first African American to play baseball in the American league
7: If you could live in any point of history when would it be and why?
When they invented the wheel so that I could claim it and patent it.
8: What is the most interesting job you have ever had?None. I did interesting volunteer work with mentally challenged.
9. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don’t care, just share.
We did not have cable back then and network TV was actually really good.
10. What’s your favorite Beatles song?
This would be impossible for most anyone to seriously answer.
11. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be? yoga anything
12. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
A party where I’m the only guest.
13. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
Haven’t we? Oh that’s right…University’s and book distributors are still somewhat enjoying the big scam.
14. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
15. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
16. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
17. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn’t realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
Some receipt my husband dumped on my laptop
18. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
19. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don’t like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
I review it on my other site and bash it. It’s actually happened.
20. Your favorite spring comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
Did we have a last week? Must have been a helluva drink cause I can’t remember. Spring food- do bananas count??