Saturday 9: Hakuna Matata
1) Sam is crazy for The Lion King. Do you have a favorite Disney movie?
I’ve over-done the whole Disney thing…
2) The song tells us that Hakuna Matata “means no worries.” Is something worrying you right now?
just getting everything done so I can feed the canines
3) Who is the most optimistic person you know?
4) Elton John wrote “Hakuna Matata” but didn’t record it. Name a song Sir Elton is famous for singing.
I’m more of a fan of his music from pre-sober/coming out. That’s not to say I’m not happy for his progress in life. I was a fan of Tumbleweed Connection.
5) Can you play the piano?
6) Congratulations! You just won a guided African Safari Tour! 8 days in Zambia and Botswana for you and a friend. All expenses paid, and allowing you access to breathtaking, unforgettable sights. It takes at least 30 hours to get there, and before you go you’ll need yellow fever and hepatitis vaccinations and medication to prevent malaria. Are you up for it?
7) There’s been a mistake. You really won a 4-night Disney Bahamas Cruise for two. Are you relieved or disappointed that you’ll be partying with a guy in a Simba suit on the Lido Deck instead of observing a real lion in the wild?
Have you seen the news lately?
No cruises for me.
8) Let’s bring this back to real life — do you have any vacation plans?
9) Describe your luggage. Is it durable and high quality? Or are you like Crazy Sam, who has been known to use an Old Navy shopping bag as her carry-on?
Depends if I’m flying alone and on business- then I’ll just bring a carry-on. If I’m with others, it depends on fees etc. There’s a lot of luggage deals out there.