Well, this weeks is not up yet and since I did not participate in last week, same reason, I’ll do last week’s and if I find time, I’ll check back for this weeks and add to this post. (It works best for me to do this the night before since Sunday morning is crammed for me.)
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
I guess it depends on what you consider ‘strange’///
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Do all of those even exist?
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
ew. Throw it back.
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today
Does Southpark count? or AbFab?
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
I’d donate the 30 seconds to Bloomberg and friends.
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
I’ll let you know
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Was Paul Newman…that sucks..
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Pretty much anything my daughter listens to….loud…
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Somewhere warm but, not hot and humid.
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?