1) Like the girl in this song, have you ever been in love with someone, but was afraid to tell them?
2) Taylor Swift has been known to write songs about her real-life lovers. If you were to write a song about the most recent person you were romantically involved with, what would the title be?
Life is short…
3) Ms. Swift recently turned 23 and has already won VMAs and AMAs and Grammys. What were you doing when you were 23? (If you aren’t 23 yet, where do you see yourself when you hit it?)
I had graduated from college, had a career, and was getting married. My 23 year old freeloader, on the other hand, not so much
4) When you were a child, did you sleep with a plush toy? (If yes, please include its name in your answer.)
No, I had a dog
5) I’m making a Starbucks run. What can I get you?
Starbucks has absolutely nothing that I consume. I do have a nifty and trendy Starbucks cup like the ones on Morning Joe.
6) It was 60 years ago that Clarence Birdseye first marketed frozen vegetables. Now it’s your turn: Share something you learned recently.
“Nixonian” is some kind of a word.
7) In junior high, were you class clown, teacher’s pet, a geek, a jock … or did you just melt into the background?
I was certainly not teacher’s pet or a geek or a jock. Guess I just faded.
8) Was your most recent ticket for parking illegally or was it a moving violation? I’ve never gotten a ticket.
9) Tell us about the last museum you visited.
Maybe Ellis Island museum. It looked just like it did in the Godfather. I think it’s closed now due to the superstorm.