Saturday 9: Whenever I Call You “Friend”
1) How did you meet your best friend?
2) Mother Winters used to say she loved all us kids equally, but at various times she liked one of us more than the others. Does your “friend ranking” ever shift? Or is the person you think of today as your best friend always #1?
people move on in life….me included….
3) What makes you a good friend?
4) Think back to your childhood — what games did you and your friends like to play?
5) Would you rather lose your hair, or the little toe on your left foot? (Yes, you must commit to giving one up.)
I can always wear a wig…if you are referring to hair on my head
6) Think of the phrase, “like nails on a blackboard.” What is your least favorite sound?
screaming kids in public…unattended
7) Do you add fabric softener to your wash or place a softener sheet in the dryer?
depends on what I’m washing
8) Showtime, HBO, or neither?
9) Have you ever fired a gun?