Saturday 9: I Don’t Want to Talk About It
1) Crazy Sam is beyond sick of all things Kardashian! What’s a topic you’re just tired of and don’t want to talk about anymore?
TV Commercials for males with issues, crap…one just popped up
2) Rod Stewart has been recording for more than 40 years. Do you have any of his music on your iPod/mp3 player?
when I listened to his music there was no Apple around.
3) Rod Stewart is known for his coif. How much time do you spend on your hair each morning?
I think he wears a wig these days and gets plenty of injections. That guy is so old and been through so much that he should be on one of those annoying commercials.
4) Rod’s first child, a daughter, will turn 50 this year. His most recent child, also a daughter, is 2. How close in age are your children? If you don’t have any children, how close in age are you and your siblings? If you don’t have children OR siblings, well, tell us what’s immediately to your left as you respond to this meme. If you don’t have anything to your left … Oh, hell, I give up!
I just read an article in Time magazine about bad sperm in old guys. He needs to shut things down. Please don’t give up….my freeloaders are 2 yrs and 2 months apart- perfect ages to go broke paying for college educations that never seem to end.
5) Which do you prefer — french toast or pancakes?
As long as there;s whipped cream in a can….I don’t give a hoot.
6) When was the last time you lost your cool?
I was, and am, quite disgusted over the current senate. Wait till it happens to them
7) Crazy Sam once had a pet hamster she named Bart. Have you ever cared for a hamster or a gerbil?
I have no idea. I do know if someone were to bring one into this house, the canines would annihilate it.
8) Are you ticklish?
That’s like the least of my problems
9) Ouch! You have a headache! What’s your go-to remedy?
Take your blood pressure….you never know….